Solutive’s Enterprise Software Management (ESM) connects IT service management (ITSM) and Application lifecycle management (ALM) for SAP® systems. The SAP® certified ESM Suite 5 provides an out-of-the-box standard software solution for automatization, efficiency, compliance and safety within SAP® Landscapes. Leveraging the unique features of our software and our “fast-lane” service package will have you taking advantage of Enterprise Software Management in days.
Digitalization in Application Lifecycle Management
Fast, Straightforward, Results-Driven, and Cost-Optimized
Always the “correct” import sequence, release support, exceptional usability, quality-assured and complete imports of transport requests or “simply” a high level of automation and hassle-free compliance.
Most companies have a long wish list when it comes to SAP change and transport management today.
With its “Enterprise Software Management Suite”, Solutive AG has created a certified standard software solution that meets these and many other requirements out of the box.
Enterprise software management bridges the gap between a company’s IT service management and the application lifecycle management processes for SAP systems it relies on.
The ESM Suite® is a certified standard software solution that gives you the most innovative and comprehensive set of tools for your SAP release, change and transport management.
Start leveraging digitalization to prepare for tomorrow and free up resources to embrace the challenges ahead.
- Based on ITIL best practices, Solutive AG’s Release, Change and Transport Management for SAP and non-SAP systems is designed to deliver ad hoc compliance and complete audit trails.
- Its advanced and process-integrated “check and lock” logic enhances system stability and ensures that your business-critical data is handled with proper controls in place.
- Unified and highly automated process flows take the hassle out of application lifecycle management and ease the burden on your key staff.
- It simplifies the handling of SAP transports through process control to reduce complexity and give you the focus you need to get you day-to- day software maintenance and development work done in no time.
- Continuous development efforts ensure that the ESM Suite® will be quickly adapted to meet future requirements.
- By establishing automated processes to reduce manual efforts, you can improve the efficiency of existing resources and create the flexibility you need to engage in new challenges.
- A check logic is integrated with the process to improve quality and deliver a lasting impact right from the development stage.
- A sophisticated impact analysis is in place to protect your production environment from incorrect states.
- Instant measurability for process transitions, for example as they go from “development” to “testing”, promotes a service-oriented mindset. You can easily verify statements like “The IT department can’t keep up!” or “But we tested that!”.
- KPIs are available to give you measurability, control, and opportunities for optimization.
- Automatic status transitions, notifications, and granular authorization controls will significantly accelerate response times.
- The user interface is modern and intuitive to allow users to work faster without a steep learning curve.
- A standard software solution that is certified by SAP and “made in Germany”.
This will protect your investment for years to come and ensure a partnership of equals.
- A user-friendly and modern interface.
- Built-in turnkey processes that are based on ITIL best practices and can be easily adapted to your needs.
- Seamless integrations based on the standardized ESM© API with minimal time and effort.
- Rapid implementation for a faster ROI.
- A software vendor that runs its own support organization.
- An agile software development approach to speed up the delivery of new features.
- A solution that is fully based on SAP NetWeaver and ABAP Objects that integrates in its own namespace.
In a nutshell
The ESM Suite® is the most innovative standard solution for your SAP release, change and transport management. It has extensive functionality and can be used right out of the box and its modern web interface is highly intuitive. Automation and standardization paired with ITIL-based processes significantly reduce the time spent on SAP application lifecycle management. Its ability to integrate seamlessly with existing solutions and processes protects your past investments and delivers a fast ROI. Various checks and controls are integrated with the process to improve quality and mitigate the risk of production system impacts. The ESM Suite covers the current auditing guidelines of your company and reduces auditing efforts from days to seconds.